Prommpt’s stakeholder management module is based on the widely used power-interest matrix and supports the categorisation of the stakeholders into the profiles shown in the following table.
Prommpt allows you to not only categorise a stakeholder into a current profile, but also a desired profile that can be used to help to define the engagement strategy towards the different stakeholder groups.
- Stakeholder table: This table shows all identified stakeholders, their current and desired profile as well as their organisation and position.
- Profile chart: The two pie charts show the composition of the current and desired stakeholder profiles. The centre shows a brief explanation of the profiles. When tapping on any type on either chart, the centre will reveal a more detailed profile description.
- Filter: When working with a lot of stakeholders, it might be of interest to combine similar engagement strategies into consolidated actions. The filter allows you to extract stakeholders taking current and desired profiles into account.
- New stakeholder: Add a new stakeholder.
- Profiling: Select the current and desired profile of the stakeholder. This might change during the periodic review.
- Contact details: Capture the key contact information for each stakeholder.
- Engagement strategy: Articulate and capture the intended engagement strategy.
- Interest: Document the interest of the specific stakeholder in the project. Further down you can also document notes from your various engagements.